ZAGREB SPECIALTY SHOWS
BICHON CLUB'S 11th SPECIALTY SHOW
The 11th Specialty show for Bichons and related breeds is behind us! With the help of our dear members,the Croatian kennel club and our great judges Kitty Sjong and Valentina Bocak, nothing of this would have been possible. The atmosphere of the show was lovely and we hope that everyone was pleased with the organisation of the show and the judging.
BEST IN SHOW RESULTS (Judge : Kitty Sjong)
1. BABY BEST IN SHOW
2. PUPPY BEST IN SHOW
3.VETERAN BEST IN SHOW
4.COUPLE BEST IN SHOW
5. JUNIOR BEST IN SHOW
6.BEST IN SHOW
SENIOR & JUNIOR HANDLING (Judge : Valentina Bocak )
1. JUNIOR HANDLING
2. SENIOR HANDLING
THE WINNERS OF THE TOP 12 COMPETITION (2018.)
We are extremely grateful for everyone who helped with the organisation, preparation and promotion of the show.Here are the photos and people who really helped this year:
- The General sponsor of the show was Fish 4 dogs
- Vera Babić (club president) was in charge of correspondence with the Croatian kennel club, she helped with the preparation and decoration of the show ring as well as promoting the show via our facebook page.
-Anamarija Galić designed and moderated our new website, she promoted our show via our official instagram page (@bichonklubzg) and she also donated folders for descriptive scores and stickers with our club logo for the folders.
-Danijela Balaško donated stickers for all exhibitors and also new signs for our best in show stands. She helped with the preparation and decoration of the show ring. She donated Koestlin gifts for Junior, Senior handling and Couple best in show and also helped our club to get the show stuard for the show ring.
- Martina Galić made and donated catalogues for the show, club winner cards and promotion flyers for Junior and Senior handling. She was also the ring scorer during the show.
- Stipe Skoric brought amazing cupcakes, Bailey's, and was also the treasurer during the whole show.He also made a sizeable donation which greatly helped in the shows organisation
- Jelena Rimay & Maja Severinski brought amazing and delicious cakes which stunned all our visitors and exhibitors.
- Danijela Kobe (club vice president) brought the stand for the rosettes
-Alenka Prosenak donated Nature's Protection food for all exhibitors
- Željka Galić helped with the preparation and decoration of the show ring (christmas decorations, table cloths and the chair for the judge), she donated trophies for the Best in Show and the book "The miracle of Croatian naive art" for the judge. She was also in charge of correspondence with the judge before the show.
- Valentina Bocak, our dear and long time member, judged this years Junior and Senior handling as well as making beautiful diplomas for our Club Champions.
- Donations from the members (100 kn) = Dijana Bello, Mišela Poljanec Ponjan, Sanja Ferković Živković, Jelena Rimay and Lucija Utješinović
Dear exhibitors, bichon and related breeds lovers, dear guests!
It is my pleasure to welcome you on behalf of the Bichon Club - Zagreb, which, with the support of the Croatian Kennel Club, is organizing this eleventh Special Bichon and Related Breeds Exhibition.
We are a small club with about forty members, including cynological judges, long-time breeders and experienced exhibitors, but also members for whom bichon and related breeds are pets. A team of members with significant cynological experience and cynological hopes with many new ideas and enthusiasm, resulted in a series of activities and demonstrated what this small club can achieve. All Club members can find opportunities to contribute according to their wishes, preferences and abilities. I am convinced that this approach and the results achieved, have an increasing importance for our club in relation to bichons and related breeds of dogs in Croatia and beyond.
We look forward to this specialty, where we primarily want, through strong competition, to offer exhibitors the most objective rating of their pets. This year, the invitation to the trial was accepted by Mrs. Kitty Sjong, an international cynological judge from Denmark.
I must mention that without the valuable work of our active members there would not been this special cynological companionship and the realization of our special club exhibition.
I especially thank our sponsors for their contribution to this exhibition.
For all exhibitors I want a successful performance, sport and cynological fair play and the pleasure of companionship.
For the Bichon Club Zagreb
Vera Babić, president